- Twin facer structure: one flute unit working and another at preheating, makes flutes change and roll maintenance easy.
- The glue application unit is designed to simplify maintenance, cleaning and assembling.
- Auto-circulating glue feeding system is provided. Amount of gum applied is adjusted electrically.
- The flute formation is operated mechanically.
- The individual driving box, which is separated from dynamic oscillation, improves running stability.
- The corrugating roll is made of special alloy steel with hardness reaching to HRC55-58.
| Models Available
|| SDR - 100 / 150 / 250 / 300
| Machine Sizes
|| 42" To 100"
|| With Finger(Adaptors) Or Fingerless (Without Adaptors)
|| Min. 90G/M2
| Supply Voltage
|| 440V 3 Phase.
| Heating Mode
|| Electrical Heater Thermic Fluid Heater Steam Heating
| Electrical Heaters
|| Up To 62" Machine Size
| Steam Pressure
|| Up to 16 Bar